With over 20 years clinical experience in hospital and community settings in Australia and New Zealand, you and your nutritional requirements are my focus.
My business philosophy is to provide evidence based nutrition advice to every client every time.
- Australian APD, (Accredited Practicing Dietitian).
- Achieving optimum outcomes for mum and baby is my main goal.
- Returning to pre-pregnancy weight/ losing weight post baby.
- Specialising in Weight management in pregnancy (Using Institute of Medicine Guidelines), Gestational Diabetes,
Nutrition for enhanced fertility.
- Free Home visits for DVA clients.
- EPC and DVA referrals – Bulk billed.
- Nutrition advice for all health conditions.
- Australian Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Auckland New Zealand.
- Dip.HSc. Otago University, New Zealand.
Currently 74 % of all pregnant women are gaining more weight during pregnancy than is scientifically recommended and then struggle to
regain their pre-pregnancy weight.
I specialise in providing nutritional advice for;
- How being overweight affects fertility and conception.
- Planning your pregnancy weight gain ……according to Institute of Medicine Guidelines and why this is important.
- What rate to gain weight at?
- Healthy Eating during your pregnancy (Australian Government).
- Healthy eating for Vegetarians and Vegans during pregnancy.
- Key nutrients during pregnancy for weight management and health.
- Medications – many medications for stress, anxiety and depression can impact on appetite.
Erika Harman ,Weight management, Diet, dietitian, nutrition, pregnancy, depression, Fertility, weight loss, lifestyle, healthy, ideal, target weight, BMI, body mass index, body composition, DAA, APD, AN, Bulk billing, EPC, Institute of Medicine
Brisbane, Toombul, Ascot, Clayfield, Nundah, Hendra, Wooloowin, Albion, Newmarket, Grange, Kedron, Northgate
Quality reliable nutrition and dietetic services – servicing Brisbane